Capstone Clinic is seeking a Registered Sonographer to join our team.
Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday- Friday for one week each month. There are opportunities for additional hours as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selects equipment for use in ultrasound setup according to specifications of examination.
- Explains process to patient, and instructs and assists patient in assuming physical position for examination.
- Selects transducer and adjusts equipment controls according to organ to be examined, depth of field, and other specifications of test.
- Keys test data and patient information into computer of ultrasound equipment to maintain record of test results.
- Moves transducer, by hand, over specified area of body and observes sound wave display screen to monitor quality of ultrasonic pattern produced.
- Starts equipment which produces images of internal organs and records diagnostic data on magnetic tape, computer disk, strip printout, or film.
- Photographs images of organs shown on display module, or removes strip printout from equipment, to obtain permanent record of internal examination.
Please submit resumes to Human Resources
Phone: (907) 357-9590 ext. 401