Capstone Urgent Care is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team.
Status: Full-time 32 hours
Schedule: Monday 12:00pm-8:00pm/Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm/Friday 12:00pm-8:00pm/Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Voluntary Life Insurance.
Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of Physician by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients’ charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
- Hands instruments and materials to doctor as directed.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Operates x-ray, electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to administer a routine diagnostic test or calls medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
- Gives injections or treatments, and performs routine laboratory tests.
- Schedules appointments, receive money for bills, keeps x-ray and other medical records, performs secretarial tasks, and completes insurance forms.
- Keys data into computer to maintain office and patient records.
Please submit resumes to Human Resources
Phone: (907) 357-9590 ext. 401